Friday, January 12, 2007

Goodbye to AC

My counts are finally high enough to take another round of chemo. So, today at 2 pm, I will start round 4 and say goodbye to my not-so good friends of Doxorubicin & Cyclophosphamide (AC). It will be a big day for me because it allows me to move onto the next phase of treatment, which will come with its own ups and downs - but it's progress, so I can't complain.

Next week I have a bunch of tests and meetings - they are re-checking my heart muscle functioning on Monday, then I go see some Genetics experts on Tuesday to figure out whether this might impact Talyn and then back to the Breast Cancer Support Center on Wednesday to talk about all the other health things going on with me.

Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll be back on my blog soon - which means that this round went better than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment